Senior Solution ConsultantRemote - Singapore
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
A Senior Consultant leads teams in the successful delivery of Nintex solutions to customers. They focus on ensuring that requirements and scope for each project are clearly defined, and constant progress is being made toward the final product. Additionally, the Senior Solution Consultant is responsible for assisting and mentoring customers in all aspects of the Nintex platform, including K2 solutions. This individual works on-site with customers daily and focuses on architecting and configuring the Nintex platform in customer environments.
Your contribution will be:
- Focus on strong technical delivery through mentoring, coaching, code reviews of junior resources on projects. Provide real-time feedback to help resources enhance their skills and ensure high customer satisfaction, and on budget & on time delivery
- Provides on-site assistance to customers and partners with delivery of business process automation solutions.
- Configures and develops custom solutions using .NET and SharePoint technologies that allow Nintex to meet the customer’s project requirements
- Understands customer business drivers, key use cases, and high-level business objectives
- Tests developed solutions to ensure conformance with technical and functional requirements and ensures quality assurance
- Provide daily detailed time entry reporting on work activities
- Produces documentation of business process management technology implementations
- Creates, maintains and process pertinent engagement-related communications and records
- Deliver custom Nintex product enablement for customer resources
To be successful we think you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 8+ years software development experience with an emphasis on .NET
- 4+ years of software solution consulting
- Architectural design and application development expertise including experience integrating disparate systems
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.