Contract, Technical Writer - 12 months FTCRemote - AUSRemote - NZ
**This is a 12 month fixed term contract role!
***This role can be done from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
Nintex Technical Writers develop multi-audience technical content for the Nintex Process Platform. They will work with other technical writers, content producers, product managers, developers, user experience designers, and operations and security personnel to develop helpful, high-quality content that enhances the understanding, experience, and usage of Nintex products. Their focus will be developing online help documentation, security documentation (including technical data journey diagrams), and user interface text.
Nintex Technical writers take the initiative, troubleshoot, and adapt rapidly to change. They take a contemporary approach to technical writing— addressing the user as a person and helping them accomplish their goals (as opposed to documenting every button and menu option in the UI). They have the curiosity, willingness, and ability to learn Nintex products, and are well versed in readability concepts. They write clear and useful technical content and proactively work toward developing effective stakeholder relationships and improving team processes, practices, and style guides.
Your contribution will be:
- Develop and deploy all help content, security documentation, and needed UX copy on a primary product and assistance for other product documentation, as necessary
- Test product functionality independently to verify and develop content as assigned for product releases
- Identify additional content needs through monitoring customer feedback channels and interpreting content analytics
- Build and maintain effective communication and partnerships across teams including Technical Content, Customer Success content teams, Product, UX, Development, R&D, Support, Marketing, and others to ensure content alignment across the organization
- Provide feedback on UX copy, Marketing, and other content areas as needed, and incorporate feedback from other teams
- Perform peer reviews to ensure a high standard of quality and adherence to style guide
- Identify and communicate product and UX design improvements suggestions to product managers, delivery managers, and UX designers
- Keep current with emerging trends in technical communication
To be successful we think you need:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience
- Experience with technical writing authoring tools (MadCap Flare preferable)
- Experience working in a global agile environment
- Experience working in a Product Environment
- A Technical Writing, Communications, or IT-related third-level qualification
What we offer you:
- Remote first opportunity
- Monthly allowance for Internet and Mobile
- Working with world class talent
- Great culture and benefits
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.