Contract, Automation Tester - 12 months FTCRemote - Malaysia
*This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
We’re currently looking for a Senior Automation Test Engineer who will be working on large testing projects and crucial product areas. Use their experience, guide other team members to improve testing, test automation, and quality. Provide technical guidance on testing, mentor and build the team's productivity and efficiency in testing and quality.
The Senior Automation Test Engineer will contribute input for pioneering best practices in test automation to build QA process efficiency and have a consistent record of strong leadership in the testing and automation domain.
Your contribution will be:
- Provide guidance on test architecture and drive product releases from a test and overall quality perspective
- Independently write and execute integration and E2E tests. You leverage the Test Pyramid and provide guidance when determining which tests are candidates for Unit, Integration, and E2E tests
- Have an in-depth understanding of CI/CD pipelines and lead initiatives for incorporating continuous delivery
- Assist in building and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks and seek ways to increase test automation coverage across product teams
- Provide detailed estimates on both the planning and testing stages
- Assist in decision-making around tooling, automation practices, and testing solutions
- Demonstrate a strong focus on non-functional testing (performance, security, accessibility, reliability, etc.) and build out automated testing solutions aligned with Nintex engineering principles
- Actively look at ways to improve your team's quality and testing landscape and encourage re-use and knowledge sharing
- Proactively communicate to your team and delivery manager on your work status and seek any help required
- Provide ongoing technical guidance to junior members on automation and testing
To be successful we think you need:
- Familiar with Front end and Backend test using any programming languages
- Familiar with CI/CD - Pipeline
- Manual & Automation Test experience
- Selenium experience
- C# experience
- RestSharp for API test
- Azure Pipeline
What's in it for you?
- We have a hybrid work model (in-office & from home), with our offices are open to you balancing flexibility and connection
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Montly allowance for Phone & Internet.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Employee Assistant Programs, Birthday celebrations and Fitness & Meditation Classes
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.
We are a 2022 Circle back initiative employer- we commit to respond to every applicant!