Senior Automation Test EngineerJohannesburg
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the Role:
Automation Test Engineers focus on automation and work in parallel with their peers on larger test automation projects. They demonstrate a thorough understanding of test automation frameworks and contribute to their support and maintenance. They proactively coach junior members of your group to develop a stronger testing team and tackle QA issues while adhering to Nintex’s Secure Software Development Lifecycle and other relevant guidelines.
Automation Test Engineers display proficiency in a variety of industry-standard testing tools and quickly pick up new test automation technologies. They have an in-depth understanding of testing concepts and techniques. They are a vital member of the testing team and help their team make meaningful progress.
Your contribution will be:
- Create both end-to-end and integration tests independently
- Finds and cleanses bad data in databases, works with engineers to create processes that prevent bad data
- Independently create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and ensure their smooth operation
- Write complex code to mock-out services for supporting testing activities
- Independently diagnose the root cause of defects and enable engineers to fix them on time
- Assist in automating non-functional tests with tools that align with Nintex engineering principles
- Attend and contribute to team meetings and ceremonies (daily scrum meetings, planning meetings, demos, and retrospective meetings)
- Proactively learn from others' testing and test automation best practices while prioritizing learning to support your delivery team
- Own testing activities, seek functional clarity from stakeholders where required, and collaborate on acceptance criteria, manual testing, and automation
- Proactively communicate to your team and delivery manager on your work status and seek any help required
- Coach junior team members on the product domain and functions
- Promote our culture through the Nintex tenets
To be successful we think you need:
- Agile experience
- Experience in testing big data and analytics solutions advantageous
- Any Azure certifications are beneficial but not required
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.