Renewal SpecialistRemote - US
Join us to transform the way people work, everywhere. Our products are the global standard for process intelligence and automation at more than 10,000 organizations across 90 countries. You’ll help customers accelerate their digital transformation, bringing them a quicker, easier, better way to work.
About the role:
Nintex is looking to add a Renewal Specialist to the team who execute our renewal process and ensure customer success for their region. This person will be responsible for managing the end-to-end software renewal sales cycle for the Silver and Bronze customers, focused on achieving the Annual Revenue Quota and improving customer satisfaction.
Through relationship building and frequent communication, the Renewals Specialist will assist in ensuring timely renewals, increased knowledge of Nintex license policies, and help to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This is an opportunity to serve as a subject matter expert inside our sales organization!
Your contribution will be:
- Overseeing all assigned contract renewals, which includes working directly with customers and partners, to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Holding regular proactive meetings with key Renewal Partners in the Region to identify any risk to on time renewals early and manage the process to mitigate that risk
- Manage the ‘low adoption resolution process’ for customers utilizing other resources as required
- Conduct check-in meetings with customers outside of the renewal timeline to gauge customer satisfaction, identify upsell opportunities and/or potential risk
- Manage the ‘At Risk’ process for your customers
- Hold regular 1:1 meeting with peers in Account Management and Partner Management for your region
- Ensure the CRM system is up to date with the status of renewals, tasks, and activities
- Provide accurate forecast information to the Senior Renewal Specialist and Regional Renewals Director/Manager
- Contribute ideas to help with the continual improvement of all renewals-based processes
To be successful we think you need:
- 5+ years of SaaS experience managing an entire renewals/sales cycle
- Experience managing an entire renewals/sales cycle
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience with handling a geographic territory that consists of multiple cultures/languages
- Experience of managing a large customer base
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems helpful
How we operate:
Our day-to-day is guided by three core tenets that help us work collaboratively, effectively, and respectfully in a way that allows us to ideate, and improve, together.
· We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality on time. Every time.
· We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
· We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and we will do it the right way.
We foster a workplace that gives amazing people the freedom and support to do their very best work every day – work that accelerates digital transformation across the globe with a best-in-class process platform.
Be part of the transformation. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.